The Jolly Roger is the main type of flag that pirates use.
In Candle Cove:
The Rubber Fishes are the only crew to don a "skull and crossbones" Jolly Roger, because it is associated with the Skin-Taker, although for some reason pirates still wear them on their clothes, leading many to believe the no-skull rule was made at the last minute.
Jolly Rogers Used by Crews:
- The Laughingstock Crew - A distorted laughing face and two keys where the crossbones would be.
- The Tarantula Crew - A tarantula spider with a web in the background (similar to the Spiderman emblem, but the spider has 4 eyes and pincers). (two different versions were used)
- The Hogs Crew - A boar's head with an open mouth, a sword, and a pistol. Some versions in the concept art had an earring.
- The Rubber Fishes Crew - A traditional skull and crossbones, with red contour lines and teeth.
- Green Gregory's old flag- A purple flag with a red hand.
- Jolly Hounds (Milo's Crew) - A silhouette of a Scottish terrier.